Monday, November 3, 2008

Team Kangkong!

We are currently working on a new blog named "Kangkong"

This is a blog that will be personally designed by me and the contents will be taken cared by my friends: Jazz and Vince. We're working hard to come up with a unique blog that will definitely rock the World Wide Web! Hhehe! We will be presenting our own works and some of our random thoughts that are wonderfully original.

Though this haven't been discussed yet this is what I have in mind:

Jazz will be the official group writer. She will most likely handle updates and drabbles that will inform the viewers of the what's up and what's new. I think she'll do most of the tedious jobs.. heheh! :D

Vince will be the one who will submit designs that we will be selling on the web. There can be pre-ordered designs. Of course the copyright of the works are totally under our website! Hehe, that's another one less job for me! :D

Me? Well, let's just say I'm the slacker of the group. I'll be sitting back and I'll most probably handle all the promotion and other stuffs like changing the lay-out and arranging the post! Hey, that makes me an adviser-like individual right? Cool.. they have no idea about this though! hahahah! :D I'll be posting the current banner I made out of forcing myself to make one.

Hehehe... we still don't have a full-proof plan and there are some others who wants to join the team! I do hope this will become a success! :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...