Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

Okay... I am finally posting something. I couldn't find enough time to post something but anyway,
thanks Bianca for tagging me! hehehe,


RULE: list all the names that you were called by and the people who call you that. tag at least 10 people of your links and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged.


1. Katleya - well actually, I created this nickname... I think I got it from a notebook named Cattleya and because I watced an anime with a name that is pronounced the same way and I found it cute... I just had to use it! :D

2. Megumi - this started back in high school. This is related with my other nickname which I'm going to add as next in my list! :D hehehe,

3. Meg - this is my most PROMINENT, FAMOUS and COMMONLY USED nickname, not that I'm complaining, but anyway... ever since I started using this everybody had the tendency to actually assume that this is my ACTUAL name! hahaha!

4. Mirr... - Blame my sister for that! Whenever she feels that pronouncing my real name is tiresome she'll shorten it in that manner! hahaha! :D

5. Grace - My infamous nickname. This is actually where my 'G' for meg came from. There are only a certain number of people who call me that and they use that to actually MOCK me... grr!!

6. Meglat - I'm going to give Roujo the credit in this one. He called me that out of nowhere and I don't know why! :O

7. Ran - Well.. I know this is out of nowhere but this was taken from the anime character from Super Gals! They told me that she was like me in anime version.. well, I don't exactly wear the same clothes as she does but it's more on the personality because we are both so loud and both a troublemaker. :D

8. Ram - actually, our trainer for our speech choir misread my nickname 'Ran' into 'Ram' which is my nephew's name! hahaha!

9. Defensor - My real name is Merriam so ever since I was a kid they kept calling me that which is the name for a senator here in the Philippines.

10. Bookstore - blame Merriam Bookstore for that!

11. Meggy - I don't know why they call me that but they actually do! It's kind of like a dog-name for me since I love to call my dog in a similar manner... =P hehehe,

12. Locara - Another credit for Roujo.. he used to call me that! :O

13. Bez - heheheheh! :D I credit Rogelyn and Ica for this one but the reason are two different things and it's two long... I'll share it with you next time! Just remind me! :D

14. Merriam - this is actually NOT-A-NICKNAME but since Janice kept calling me that... again and again and again and so does my mom and dad... well, who wouldn't think of it as a nickname? right? :D

15. Marge - this is a nickname that only 2 people in the world call me or has the right to use... :P It's something personal.. hehehe, :D


I guess that wraps it up!! :D That's ALL my nicknames ever since I was borned here on earth and... well! Hahahaha, have a good laugh with them! :D Thanks
Biancafor tagging me! :D

And now, I tag: Jazz, ikang, cham, tanchi, iris and janel! :D Enjoy guys, :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...