Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Grace


The best line of the song, for me, is this:


Then I was given grace and love
I was blind but now I can see
'Cause I found a new hope from above
And courage swept over me


I started listening to Adam Young / Owl City just earlier this year when a friend recommended his songs to me, particularly in the month of January and ever since then, I listened to his songs and just searched for traces of his faith and love for the Lord in his songs and this is one of those that I've caught as obviously grace-abounding.

A take home verse on God's grace that sustains us for all the days of our lives:


2 Corinthians 12:9 (NCV)
But he said to me, "My grace is enough for you. When you are weak, my power is made perfect in you." So I am very happy to brag about my weaknesses. Then Christ's power can live in me.


Let's be happy that we are weak because we can experience more of His grace in our weakness. His strength is perfected in our weakness and He is the one who enables us to do all things. :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...