Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"Our Theology Project Documentary"





After watching this short clip, you would probably wonder why the heck I posted this funny video in cleaning one's home plus why I entitled this blog entry as "Our Theology Project Documentary... well, there's a story here so you better read! :D


Our topic is about the environment, well it's generally the basic thing, cleaning the environment, etc. etc.! I made the whole program in an hour's time because I wasn't able to work on it last night, well, thanks to my brother and sister who are lovingly using the computer... arrgh! and since I was sleepy due to lack of sleep since the past week, I decided to just work on it today, this morning.... *sigh* it is really bad so I really need everyone's help on this, but anyway! About the video!


The video is about cleaning the house, it is taken from the anime Perfect Girl Evolution or Yamato Nadesico Shichi Henge.I really enjoyed downloading the video because the scenes were comical yet the explanation were true so considering the fact that we're about to face grade 5 to grade 6 students, it is best to go down their age and go to their field of interest so our talk or rather, our presentation would be able to both entertain them and educate them! That's the sole purpose of everything right?


So relating the video to our topic, if you have learned to clean your own home from the inside then learning to clean and maintaining the cleanliness of your surroundings won't be much of a problem, I really just want to extend the idea to the students for them to learn and understand the importance of cleanliness.


So I posted this for my groupmates, hope they enjoyed it! :D

- Powerpoint presentation - Invitation (Publication) -

This is the picture version of the Invitation

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...