Saturday, February 2, 2008

Damn! Damn! Damn!

I am so depressed... I don't know why, but whenever I'm alone and allowed to think of random stuffs, I couldn't help but cry and go crazy. Why? I don't know. I guess the stress that I'm working as hard as I can at school, taking the problems all at once and at the same time troubled by the people surrounding me... I won't deny that it's all getting into me. The stress. I am so tired right now and what more, no body understands. Yes, no body. I'm actually crying right now just thinking about it! Can you believe that? I'm stupid. An idiot. A nincampoop. I'll die like this if I keep this up you know. Haha.

The fact is... my family doesn't understand the stress they are giving me, nor have they noticed the stress I'm going through.... I'm so tired... too tired... my body can still keep up but my heart can't. I'm no longer sure if I can last up to tomorrow. Tears just kept falling and I can't hold back... the more I hold back the more they fall. Pain. It exists... deep within my heart.

Not my family, not my friends, no body understands the pressure my heart is receiving right now, I thought that it has always been okay at first... but now. I know. It's not okay. There's no way for it to be all okay. Whatever I do, I'll always be in pain, and no matter how hard I try to fight and face it head on, I'll always be defeated, you know why?

...because, as long as no body asked me what's wrong... it'll never be right.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...