Thursday, August 21, 2008

rain.. rain.. go away!!!

So last Tuesday, we all (meaning the bes1 family or our barkada) went to the famous... okay, famous to us since it's our catharsis area! hahaha~ let me explain what catharsis means... it means, go wild and have fun! hahahaha!

Anyway, so we went to Trinoma to have some fun because honestly - we need it big time. So before we went there we had our Art Appreciation class, and what the heck, it's the day we were supposed to present our Self-portraits. It is actually a disastrous self-portrait because we were forced to find inspirations from prominent artists even if our TRUE inspirations aren't those famous dead dudes - okay, not all of them are dead but I had Michaelangelo in mind and he's dead so I mentioned dead there. So going on, our works weren't exactly what you'd call 'from the bottom of our hearts' - at least for me it is, I had a work I finished earlier on and since I couldn't find any FAKE inspiration on that work, I had to drop it and do something else - a chibi anime style which I patterned to Naruto. Hmm... but anyway!!!! :D hehehe, so we had that stupid 'portraits' at hand and were told to post it in front and while at it, the performance artists were supposed to show their works. Bea broke the ice, she had a weird performance for a self-portrait, with her killing the doll... don't tell me she's implying that she's actually a disturbed individual... that's how it came to me but I won't comment any further.! :)

So after all the performances with some of them going from lame-to-lamer since all they did is cry and not everyone bothered giving their performance's title... so how were we supposed to understand those acts of theirs? I have no idea, honestly! hahaha~ so I'm being mean to them but don't blame me because what is really pissing me - and Gian and Iris and Judith and... okay... so goes on the lists.... - is the fact that Ma'am Guevarra is so biased on how she judges our works. She isn't allowed to show bias because in the first place, it is a SELF-PORTRAIT... and if she still doesn't understand what I mean I will further elaborate... those works are a reflection of who we are and her freakingly stupid discrimination of our works is already a way of her showing on how discriminating she could be on our personalities - talk about objectivity! She's so subjective! HMP! So much for her ideologies... she got great ideas but she lacks the will to execute them.

So enough of that... if I discuss THAT any further, I could probably kill someone beside me... ooh. There are two guys beside me so I'll choose between them, but it's kind of hard to choose so I'll most likely kill them both. :)

Anyway, about our moment at Trinoma, so this time we are 9 in population. Me, my lola, my mummy, my sis, our cook/carpenter, our dog, the yfc representative, our depressed friend and my aunt/our house plant (bonsai). So there were no extra factors like my sis requested and I'm glad about that. So if you know about our family tree, you could tell who are the ones who are included in the room though the room is very small for all of us... it was really fun all the same. So of course we had to enter our songs then sing and stuff, I entered rock songs which I usually sing and a weird thing here is my voice is high pitched... must've been from singing all night long here in my home which includes my dad shutting the door on me just so he could sleep QUIETLY. :) I'm such a nice daughter... I better move the pc.. and fast! Or else they'll move it outside the house so I would sing there... bad thought!!! Waah... hahaha!

So anyway, we stayed there from 3 o'clock in the afternoon up to 6:30 pm even though we were supposed to stay there till 7... meanies!! But anyway, I still haven't talked to Albert and Jay - though Jay did talk to me and I'm having the heart to forgive him since he approached me and said sorry without any explanation... awww... my sweet lil 'ol brother! :) He deserves a hug next time, hehehe.. I was mean to him when we met. I had dysmynorhea at that time... and funny fact, after lunch (fresh veggie lumpia + buko pandan juice)... my so-called 'dysmynorhea' disappeared... so what is really that or I'm just freaking hungry? I better think about that carefully... hahahaha! :D

Going home was fun though our opinions against Art Appreciation is still there but what the heck, the bias was obvious and we were irritated.. so could you ever EVER blame us? :) I wonder if you can... hahaha!

Good gracious!! I just remembered... this is a quick commercial: mushiness was STARING at me when we had a prelim examination with them!Talk about disturbed dude... I better make him forget about me soon and I mean it seriously... or else! Waaah~ *panics*

So enough of prelims... I don't want to remember anything about that... though, I did my passed Spanish exam... :D *grins* it was unexpected and I didn't study so I thank GOD for letting me pass without copying any answers. Wooh! That's a relief! :)

So enough of that... I just remembered that yesterday, Gian and I had the weirdest idea that any human being would probably won't do on a rainy day: WALK. Yup, we walked all the way to EspaƱa market and guess what... the usual scene on the way there: FLOOD. Hahaha, that's so much for an idea. I was a bit luckier since I'm wearing slippers but Gian's wearing high shoes so that was a bit of a hold back. Hehe. But anyway, so we had an ADVENTURE on the way which includes clinging on to some old railings while trying to cross a street without attacking the dirty canal water or holding on to a beautiful posts just so we could cross the street... cool, talk about clinging on to the blade - literally. :D hehehe~ my only question here is: WHAT WERE WE BOTH THINKING TO DECIDE TO DO THAT? but anyway, we were a bit impulsive at that time since waiting would be a rudy waste of time so I don't blame anyone for what happened. :) hehehe~ it's both our fault and we both decided to do it.

So today... I went emo this afternoon and started crying but that's nothing new when it comes to me right? A lot of things are making me sad lately, simple small stuffs but I don't really notice them until I realized that they're all piled up and that the feeling is so huge I wanted to cry so I cried. That's that. Hehehe, GOD had been with me all the time I was crying so I'm so much better right now, HE made me read great advices so I'm all good right now, hehehe, I won't make it through without HIM. :) So I give everything I have to HIM.

Lastly... I made a weird translation of a line said by Cassandra on Agamemnon... it is a tragedy by the way but anyway... we are supposed to read it with feelings tomorrow so good luck to me and the world! hahaha! :D Yay!

Here's the original:

Yet one word more. I pray the Sun in heaven.

On whom I look my last, that he may grant

To him who shall come to avenge my master

(Cassandra enters palace)

Unto him the Immortals accorded the fall

Of the city of Troy,

And with honours he returns to his home.

But now, if the debt of the blood of the past

Is on hi, if his death must crown it and pay

To the dead their price for the slaughtered of old,

Then who, when he hears these things, is assured

Of a life free of sorrow?



Here's the translation which I will read with emphasis on the emotions:

Pero ako’y may sasabihin pa. Ako’y nananaig sa araw sa kalangitan.

Na siya kong huling madadatnan, na ipagpala nito

Sa kanya na dadating upang ipaghiganti ang aking panginoon.

(Pumasok si Cassandra sa palasyo)

Sa kanya na bumagsak ang mga immortal

Ng ciudad ng Troy,

At ng may karangalan siya ay umuwi.

Pero ngayon, kung ang kasalanan ng nakaraan

Ay nasa kanya, kung ang kamatayan niya ang dapat maging kabayaran nito

Sa mga patay na ang katumbas ay ang kamatayan ng nakakatanda,

Eh di sino, sa tuwing maririnig niya ito, ang makakasigurado

Ng buhay na walang kalungkutan?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...