Sunday, August 31, 2008

Random stuffs to go through!

So what's up people? hehehe... I promised my sis Janel that I would update so here I am... *bows*... anyway.. I've been thinking for a while not on what should I first post? So trivia: it's currently 11:09 pm - care of the computer clock - and I'm still outside from the protection of my four-walled home since I have to do a lot of research, sheesh!

Anyway, today has been fun since it had been some time since I had lunch with my mom and go to church and go shopping with her. I love going shopping with her since I get to buy stuffs that I love! I'm a little bit disappointed that I didn't manage to sneak in a can of tuna but next time I will!!! I did got some bread, biscuits and beverages so I guess I should be happy about those stuffs for NOW! hahahah~ talk about hunger strike. Lui's on a hunger strike by the way. Silly girl. I was supposed to visit her today but I wasn't able to since Robinson... the Taft area is flooded plus it was already around 8 in the evening... healthy time to go home huh? Sheesh... but anyway, I was there due to organization reasons. Jzan and I are now assigned to work on a project proposal to have us go to somewhere in Pampanga - which I kept on forgetting and teach the kids and make a feasibility study over there. My current problem as of the moment is the module I'm assigned to do since it's rather difficult to acquire an Elementary curriculum... what's the use of the Department of Education? I'm not sure... hahahaa! Just joking, I got some facts from them but I'm not sure I acquired what I wanted to have but anyway, anything could be helpful so that's that.

Enough of today, I kinda told Janel that I would be posting about our HUNGER STRIKE... err.. rephrase... our TIPID MODE activities and our duly elected treasurer, Margot! :D hehehe, so this all started when they wanted to buy this particular gadget... it's a digital camera. Not really my passion. I'm into laptops. Stupid passion, why do I have to go for the luxurious stuffs? I'm stupid. Enough of me. So anyway, they targeted to save up to 9k this coming Christmas... I kinda joined it without thinking of the consequences: NO EXTRA MONEY!! NO MORE EXTRA STUFFS TO BUY!!! So we were supposed to save up to 350php per week... so I go to school 6 days a week... and usually I even leave on a Sunday so if I add my daily allowance which is 100php... this does not include internet expenses, etc. So if I save have my money everyday, I get 350php!!!! I just realized that! OH MY! So I'm not TOTALLY poor! Yehey! Let's go ahead and throw the confetti's!! Hihihih... but anyway, I'm still short of money since I get to use money a lot... poor mom. :'( ---> 'Sad face'.

Trivia: Jzan kept saying 'Sad face' when she wants to say 'Sad...' I wonder why? I do hope it doesn't rub on me... OR ELSE!!!

So anyway, we get to have money for Christmas... that means!! *grins* MONEY! And things to buy... I better buy my brother an mp3 player since he kept requesting THAT... to shut him up. Just joking! :) hehehe... but I just hope I give better gifts this Christmas, I find myself always giving mediocre stuffs, I'm not really satisfied. And... OH MY GOSH!!!!

Okay!!
The huge oh my gosh came for a reason and here's why! The people I have to give gifts to this Christmas just increased... Waaah.. I don't really want to specify but I need to count them. So let's take in a deep breathe and count...

My family
  1. Mom
  2. Dad
  3. Brother
  4. Sister
  5. Grandmother
My College Friends
  1. Janel
  2. Lui
  3. Margot
  4. Iris
  5. Gian
  6. Sarah
  7. Albert
  8. Crystia
  9. Judith
  10. Jay
  11. Jigo
  12. Jzan - I included her since we're spending a lot of time together now and she won't be able to read this anyway! hahaha~
My High School Friends
  1. Janice
  2. Jazz
  3. Annie
  4. Phemy
  5. Vince
  6. Vina
  7. Rascal
  8. Paeng
  9. Pauldo (not really sure...)
  10. any one who I forgot... :D Peace be with you!
My other friends
  1. Ruby

Let me cry... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! 5 + 12 + 10 + 1 =.... please don't bother answering. I will do the torture myself... 5 + 12 is 17 + 10 is 27... (OH MY!!!) and + 1 is 28!!!

I better not let Christmas come... oh yeah, I probably forgot some people... OH NO!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...