Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged by Cham!


So I've been tagged by Cham! Sorry for the late update... I've been busy with PLURK! hahaha! Thanks Ikang for inviting me there! hahahaha! :D The challenge this time is to post the turn on and off that I have towards the opposite sex... I'm a girl so I'll be talking about a guy! Yay!

The OFF...
  • Attitude - what I hate most is when the guy is so full of himself. Honestly, dude! Don't you know what HUMILITY means? Flattery will get you nowhere!
  • Pushy - I hate it when they try to boss me around
  • Flirt - Just tell me honest facts and stop with the lacy words! GAY! hahahaha! :D
  • Insincere - Need to explain?
  • Disrespectful - honestly.. can't you get any worst?
  • Discriminating - die dude! DIE!
  • Selfish - so much for a human being! Grr...!
  • Dishonest - Hmp.
  • Can't think but I bet there's more!

The ON...
  • Kind - the dream boy! hahahaha! :D
  • Sincere - this is based on experience! hahahahha! XD
  • Funny - the easiest way to a girl's heart is by making her laugh!
  • Active - it's good to have someone who's always full of energy!
  • Understanding - i need a lot of that! :p
  • Honest - something we ALL need
  • Persevering - Go go go till the end!
  • Family-oriented - so am I! :P
  • I bet there are lots more but those are what I have in mind right now! :P
I can't think of any individuals to tag.. I'll update this later for further reference but anyway! Thanks to everyone who were worried for me and helped me make it through the heavy storm! Oh yeah! XD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...