Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CLOUD STRIFE: Can you believe this?


I bet a lot of people are aware who this guy is... of course, who wouldn't? Because this guy is part of the game that inspired the next generation of games and has revolutionized the beauty of 3-D games, Final Fantasy by Square Enix.

A brief overview on Final Fantasy is the fact that it actually started with FFI which is a simple gameboy game, black and white 2-D graphics wherein there are consistent character types within the story. This is an RPG or Role-Playing Game. From FFI, came FFII until it reached FFVI. After the sixth installment, the seventh is the one that they first introduced to be played using the Play Station and the is Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. The guy in the picture is the person you will be controlling once the game starts, he is Cloud. Cloud is generally a cold-distant guy and he has the attitude towards people.

The reason I became familiar with FF is because a lot of people are playing it and a lot of them are getting hooked to it and when I played FFVIII, the story about Squal Leonhart and Rinoa Heartily, I realized the beauty of the game and the joy I felt with the cool features of the game that even I couldn't help but feel that I am part of the game. Before I played it, because I am a gameboy advance addict, I actually tried the Final Fantasy Advance Tactics which follows the format of the first six installments though it has better graphics.

Anyway, the reason I am posting about this guy is because of these pictures:

So this is Cloud, the same guy you saw above but what caught my attention is the fact that this is an actual human being who just wore a costume to impersonate Cloud and somehow, he was able to capture Cloud's look, I know not totally but from all that I've seen this is one of the best and a truly recommended at that to see!


So this is still Cloud but if ever you click on the picture and zoom it and notice the shape of his face, this guy is actually not Cloud and just another fan who cosplayed him and I have to say... WOAH! This is totally awesome to be a cosplay though there is a proof that it has been edited, in a way, because of the data-like movement along his head to his back. I guess what attracted me to this picture is the calmness I always wanted to see in Cloud because all his life he never had a chance to loosen up because he felt miserable because of all the people who died... *sight* I bet if anyone who read this and is aware of Cloud's story will understand, :) But anyway, try searching his story.. you'll love it plus this RPG is phenomenal so if you have no idea what it is... you are definitely so behind!!

So if ever you find it interesting and started searching for this game and by chance has a copy.. send it to me... waaah! Because I still haven't played FFVII but I was able to play FFVIII! Isn't that absurd? But anyway, every FF aren't connected anyway but still... I want to play this and share the passion fans have!!! Oh yeah! \m/ rock on Cloud Strife!

2 comments:

AkoSiDen said...

nku.. kung ako sayo laruin mo ang FF7 kasi sa lahat ng final fantasy.. ung VII ang pinaka magnda ang story.. kya siya ang ngka movie... at mga prequel..at sequel

katleya said...

ay weh? :O VIII palang ung meron ako eh.. pero super dami ngang nagsasabi na ang ganda ganda ng VII.. :O maarte kasi masyado si rinoa eh.. :p hehe, thanks sa recommendation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...