Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Brutality to the EXTREME!


For the past few days, I've been randomnly checking out different websites for the past few days including: multiply.com, friendster.com, some game websites, and some other random websites which I can't remember at the moment... hahaha! Anyway, so at one time, my brother told me to open this website named: My Brute. Not really the kind of website title that I would LOVE but I tried it anyway. So after creating a character, you will be provided with random stats which forms the abilities of the said character.

Anyway, at first I didn't care about it much. I just played and played.. actually, watched and watched. For the first few days, I was a bit down with it because my characters wouldn't develop to become stronger ones... huhuhu. It's hard to fight when your characters are a bit weak. So I tried my best and did the best that I can to develop them to become BETTER characters but survival is difficult when they are weak so I created new characters that can possibly posses the ability that I'm looking for.

So this is my character Haley3. She's the first random character that I've created who posses an amazing speed. At first she has a very low stat but what prompted me to continue using her is because of the trident, it took my interest. So with her trident, I continued to use her and she surprisingly turned out to be a strong character after her second level up. On the second level, I obtained a wolf-looking panther (it was what was mentioned in the level up corner) and another note to notice is that, this character haven't lost yet --at all! So for the past few days that I've been using it, it is of a no lost record! hahaha! Oh yeah, I'm so proud of it! :D

If ever there's anything that I can consider as my saving grace, it will be my pet panther. It's really agressive and attacks most of my enemies numerous times in a row. So withou it, I may not be able to withstand the powerful attacks of the enemy! So I need to credit my panther for its great hardwork that's why I'm winning! But anyway, I'm really excite to reach new levels with this character so I will be able to explore other stuffs about it! Yehey! Hurrah! This is why I am patiently using my character regardless of the other stuffs that I can do!! Hahahahah!

My Character Link: http://haley3.mybrute.com/

This is my other character. Samantha1 is a strength type character. It was surprising because I only used her because I was soooo curious what the fan does. So I used her. It turned out that she has an amazing strength and is also open to a lot of possibilities. Unlike Haley3, she has some losses but it's alright because her fighting style is fun to watch --thanks to the fan. I believe that if I continue developing her strength, she will eventually become a really powerful character so go go go! I can do this! hahaha!

So anyway, when she reached level 3 a dog came out. Not really came out but she received a dog. It is weaker than the panther but it is still a great help slash support for my character. But anyway, even if it is not as strong as my other character, I had them face off and she still loss --it's okay though because I know that this character will become something great and I'm really excited for that! hahahaha! I am so addicted to this game now, huh? I wonder why, but i'm not really sure! hahaha! Go, go, go!! Anyway, I find the dog cuter than the panther but the panther is stronger so I like them both. The last pet that I'm looking for now is the bear! :D


So that's my two awaiting for development characters but I have others that were created earlier than these two which includes the following: kai08, katleya, katleya08 and kai0809.

Here are some of the screen shots I took regarding the fights which is predestined... in a way. Who knows how, but you have no control when it happens except you just have to watch. Hahahaha,! :D I used my character katleya for this particular scene. She has a dog and used a knife plus a flail. She has 80 health points, 3 Strength, 2 Agility and 3 Speed. Her opponent at that time is thor. He has no pet but has a health point of 80. Strenght is 4, Agility is 7 and Speed is 4. He has a knife and a curved sword plus the following specialties: Feline Agility and Fierce Brute. So generally speaking, now that I've checked the stats, he has an upperhand on me but I do have an upperhand --only a tiny bit-- because I have a pet.






It was surprising that I actually won, it's all thanks to the flail which cost a shocking 39 points damage to the other character. So I won, it just made me happier --given the fact that I don't see this character really strong at all. So she is strong and she can prove it.

Great things are expected from great people --but those who truly humble themselves and shows no greatness are those who are truly great. God proved that more than I can ever imagine and He even showed it to me even in a simply game as such.

REMEMBER: In everything that we do, God is always there. He watches over us and makes sure that we do the right things. He guides us through life --He guides us through everything that we do. Believe in Him because He knows best. Listen to His words because it is the truth. In simple or great things, God is always there --that, we must all remember.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...