Monday, January 2, 2012

Here Comes 2012!!

Happy New Year!

I have never imagined that 2011 will go by so fast. I, honestly, can still remember how 2011 started. It was simple and cousins stayed at our place for the new year. We were teasing each other, laughing and had to buy more than two bags of chips because my cousins and nephew are consuming it like rice. Then fast forward to my September which is the month of my birth where my expressed couldn't be drawn by any pencil, ballpen, maybe an abstract would do because I didn't realize that it's already 'ber' months!!! And now, it's 2012! Wow! 

A lot of things happened to me this 2011! If I am given a chance to tell everyone what happened this 2011, it'll be a mixture of laughter, sadness, anger, peace and love. Yes, love. It's not love for someone who will be your life partner but LOVE for my family, my friends, the people I meet along the way and love for my One and Only God. 2011 wouldn't be as great if I didn't experience all those challenges and learned a whole lot of new things even up to the very end of the year!

I became addicted to this game SIMPLY because I had a crush on the character I'm playing. Admit it.. he's cute :)


One of the distractions I had for 2011 is RPG games that can be downloaded at my itouch... :)) It's a distraction BECAUSE I have a gamer heart who wouldn't let a good story go unfinished and so far... I've completed only one out of the four RPG that I have. Yes, yes it's weird but because of the game's probing to buy this using actual cash, etc. isn't something I patronize which makes the whole game a lot harder than those who actually play the game and buy stuff for their convenience. But anyway, I'm going for the hard mode now... in hopes that I'll get a better pet and of course a whole lot more chance to level up. I've never really made it a point to reach level 100 but somehow I want to achieve that in this game. Yikes. Addiction! :))

Oh, by the way! One of the best way to start the year is to buy a new bible!!!
.

Yup, it's my new bible and I love it. It's as big as an encyclopedia but it has good reading materials that can help you relax and just doze your mind of every now and then. There are devotionals and side readings which can help you understand the chapter you're reading better. I've had a LOT of hesitations when I bought that but what I felt I did wrong for the past few weeks is to spend on what others want and nothing for myself. So if I deserve any gift this year, it'll be a great bible for my perusal! I love it though I'm a bit uneasy in turning the pages since it's new and I don't want to destroy it in just a couple of days... haha.


It's officially 2012 and I think I haven't gotten over 2011 as I should have but no regrets, keep moving forward in faith, love, hope and truth! :)

Happy 2012 everybody!


"God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son so that whoever believes in him may not be lost, but have eternal life."
John 3:16


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...