Monday, July 9, 2012

Humming to Your Tune


My survival kit: Bible, Book, Notebook and Ballpen.


It's been a week and still much more will come! :)

Things happened and nothing was within my sphere of control. My work has been fun, even reading my bible became twice more exciting. To wake me up in the morning, reading the bible is a must and praying gives strength to me. In these days of praying and fasting, my heart is my Achilles heel and God is my strength. Sleepless night have visited me and even sleepy mornings haunted me. I yearned for more than what I have and yet even when I have more, I can't have enough of Jesus.

I've been tested. My faith was shaken several times and yet I have no other choice but to go back to Him and sit at His feet in surrender. My friends are not my source of comforts, internet has no bearing and even my family is not a safe refuge. Only Jesus renews me even when I feel so tired.

I'm not sure how I can describe the thoughts that I have right now because I absolutely have no idea how I can even find the words to describe it. It's like an abstract painting or a beautiful falling star that mesmerizes you for a quick moment but because it came by so fast, you have no time to even say 'Look' but even the word may not be the best word to describe that beautiful moment.

It's crazy and it can be frustrating but all these thoughts and emotions that are just flooding me is part of the process. I'm a functioning human body and I have thoughts, emotions and actions. Sometimes my actions doesn't agree with my thoughts nor do my emotion agree with my thoughts. It's at those crazy moments when you just want to go home and pack your things and go somewhere far to a place that has not been explored and seek a beauty similar to that falling star that only lasts for a moment.

A lot of things are just for the moment and yet that moment is not something you would ever let pass. It's just for a moment but it's like an investment to eternity. To have that glimpse, to have that moment to actually see the biggest surprise of your life. It's like taking a peak in the key hole and see a whole wonderful world beyond the door. It's like Alice in Wonderland and Peter in Neverland. A whole new world with a great promise but the promise that lies beyond is a land of milk and honey, a land that'll last for eternity. The land of  hope, the land of life.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed along with your writing talents as well as with the structure in your weblog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it your self? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it's rare to peer a
nice blog like this one today..

Also visit my web-site ... rent house

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an paragraph he/she retains the idea of a user in his/her
brain that how a user can know it. So that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

My homepage :: her response

Anonymous said...

Yet ultimately, it's Windows 7 -- and the power-hungry parts needed to run it -- that end up crippling the ExoPC the most. One of them, with different linings: one fleshlight is the basic model, and one day a photographer who had taken a significant battery life hit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...