Monday, July 2, 2012

Mid-Year Crisis

(I got this from Kris. Yey!) 

It's half of the year and time just flew by so fast that I didn't realize how crazy things are! I resigned from my old work, I got absorbed by our client. I was struggling in this area of my life only to realize it was something deeper then I used to hang-out with this person then the tides have turned and I'm hanging out with a whole different set of people from before. Change has been very constant this year but the bigger picture is, I'm being transformed day-by-day and God is not finished with me yet!

Just a quick recap of this year, January was eventful then February flew by so fast that I was surprised when March came so slow. April was okay with the long vacation and such and May just zoomed-in on me and I felt like it passed by like the wind. Then June came, I was torn between the start and the end of the month. Yup, the first half of 2012 is like a roller coaster ride for me. It has its ups and downs and those sudden turns that makes you feel like you left your self back there only to later realize that you're still in your sit, ready to go through more twists and turns.

Yup, I think there's still a lot of twist and turns and I might throw up at one point or survive with grace!


So to face the mid-year with the full armor of God, we're going to have a prayer and fasting at our church and I'm very excited. When I was asking God what kind of fast should I do? Immediately, God impressed in me what to do and when I meditated in the Word, I felt encouraged and excited!

A quick funny story of myself before I end my blog entry. The past few weeks, I had a steady low appetite. I've hardly finished my food and I always tend to just eat what's in my plate and want to throw up when I eat more than I should. I noticed this but I dismissed it. Another notable fact is that I kind of started to lose weight. I know I'm going to the gym but somehow I knew this is not from the gym. Just this Sunday, I found out about the fasting! I was surprised! Seriously! I wasn't prepared! How can I prepare myself for this when I have only a day left? That's not good... I usually prepare a week before. As I panicked, I realized my weird eating habits. Oh okay. God prepared me even before I prepared myself. WOW!

So fasting! Here we go again! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...